June 07, 2013

Goodbye message to Coucil 2012/13. Thank you guys for the support and trust


GOOD BYE

It hurts to say goodbye as the last word,
Though it is a word commonly used in this world,
It is a word that rotates around us, as if so round,
And whoever says it leaves others sad.

It makes us feel weak, and on nothing can anyone build,
Whenever it is said, it does not live around any kind of shield,
And the world just seems to be like a grain less field,
Where no one can ever get a proper yield.

But sadly to you all, I would like to say goodbye,
And in all that I have said, there is no single lie,
I am sorry, if I have left you with hopes so dry,
Goodbye to you all, but just promise me that you will not cry!


by
Lubowa Hood
The Ex Students' Coucil Chairman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Are a Kibuli Student?
Place your comment here
If not, you may also place your comment